- A Hiatus is an absence of a week or more. You do not need to post here if you will only be absent for a couple days.
- A Hiatus may last for two months at the longest.
- Once your Hiatus expires and still do not have activity, you will be considered inactive and be purged with the next Activity Check.
- You can only pass through hiatus twice within four months. So if you call hiatus twice, you must pass the month after, or if you hiatus one month, pass another, then hiatus again, you must pass AC next month. Passing AC completely during a hiatus will count as a pass. Partial passes do not count.
1. If you are or were on hiatus for AT LEAST two weeks of the month (14 days and above within the month), you can be considered exempt from Activity Check through hiatus.
2. If you were on hiatus for less than two weeks but more than one week of the month (7 - 13 days total within the month), you are still required to submit ONE proof of activity to pass. Otherwise you will be given a strike. You are not eligible to pass Activity Check through hiatus.
3. If you were on hiatus for less than a week (below 7 days within the month), that means that you are still required to submit the usual TWO proofs of activity to pass. Otherwise you will be given a strike. You are not eligible to pass Activity Check through hiatus.
If your hiatus falls during Activity Check, you have the following options to pass: A) submit your proofs of AC in advance upon filing your hiatus in the Hiatus Page; or, B) submit the proofs within three days after coming back from hiatus. If you do not submit the AC proof for either options and your hiatus lasts less than two weeks for that month, you will be considered failed for that month's AC.
- Once you have dropped your character, please remove yourself from all associated communities. (soul_campaign, soul_logs, etc.)
- If you wish to pick up your dropped character, you must re-apply for them.
Back to Navigation Post